The Shiplake Tender Pack
Choosing a builder is a big decision and our tender pack is designed to give you all the information you need to help you decide.
Based on the information and drawings you provide, we will put together a detailed proposal for you to review. The proposal we submit will help you to make a decision with confidence in the build to come. In addition, if the project requires financing, the pack we provide will form a significant part of the information you will need to give to your bank or investor.
Within the Shiplake Tender Pack you will find:
- Detailed cost breakdown of the project
- Timeframes and programme of works including completion date
- Payment terms and an estimated stage payments
- Specification of materials included within the build costs
- Retention value and terms of release
- Warranty and service agreement
- Professional Indemnity
- Contracts Work Insurance
- Employers & Public Liability
- Legal contract – Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT)
- Payment terms
- Penalty clause
- Company Ethos
- Commitment to Health & Safety & Security
- Timeframes for client choices
- Extras and alterations process
- CV and references
The package we offer will be tailored specifically to meet your requirements. On signing the contract, the information within this proposal will form the framework to build your home.